Please be aware of the following services should you need any help or advice:
- Parentline 07520 619919 – Healthy Family Teams confidential texting service to provide parents and carers advice around feeding, child development, parenting advice and support, emotional health and wellbeing, behaviour difficulties and family health.
- Chat Health 07507 329952 - this is a confidential texting service for 11 to 19 year olds in Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust.
- ChildLine 0800 1111 www.childline.org.uk
- Kooth - www.kooth.com - this is an online counselling service.
- Health4teens - www.healthforteens.co.uk - this is an NHS site supporting young people around emotional wellbeing.
- Health4kids – www.healthforkids.co.uk – this is an NHS site supporting young children and parents.
- Notts Help Yourself – www.nottshelpyourself.org.uk – this is a site for advice, information and local services available.
- CAMHS crisis team - Tel 01158542299 or 01158440560 or email CAMHSCrisisTeam@nottshc.nhs.uk
- Young Minds – www.youngmids.org.uk
Each Amazing Breath helps students, staff, parents, and schools build resilience, to meet needs, and to thrive in their own lives. We foster embodied capacity with family, self, work, and community.
At Newlands we are going to begin the ambassador training when back at school, so it will be led by children who have already applied for their ambassador role stating why they wanted to become an ambassador and how each amazing breath has helped them, how and when they use it and how it makes them feel.
Until now, it has been led by teachers and enjoyed twice a day by staff and students after play times and lunch times to prepare themselves for their learning however children may choose to take 5 and practice each amazing breath at times when they feel they need it throughout the day. Some of our children also use their favourite breathing practices at home :)
The each amazing breath team are currently trying to secure funding so they can create links to practices that they are leading. Thus, children and families can continue to use take five.
Click here for more information.